Console Trickster
If you're on Console and came to the forums to see what people thought about Trickster all I can say is do not touch him, seriously. His power is awful in general but with console making it much harder to hit with the side to side recoil for an already underwhelming power it is genuinely not worth playing. Also (I will file a bug report but I just wanna point this out here) went into a KYF with a friend and his TR is bugged, just a flat 32 meters even with monitor unless he's genuinely just hearing things.
Bottom line is he needs a serious buff, I see no reason to play him over Huntress let alone Deathslinger as is though I'm not sure what you could do, making him 115% as is would be too much and I do want a genuine 110% killer since it has been a minute since we've gotten one. Honestly probably worth reducing the amount of hits needed for damage stats by like 2-3 since they made the speed boost from getting a hit state better from the PTB (big nerf to him). Go ahead and throw your buff ideas below let's see what people are thinking because as is I have genuinely never been more secure in winning than playing against a trickster, I think I didn't get the gates open once and I'm only in a 2 man and we went against him 7 times.
Comments
Thank you. I have lost 3 ranks playing as the trickster. The only reason why I am still playing him is that he is fun. I do recommend buying him for his perks however one of his perks: Starstruck will be in the shrine of secrets tonight so you may not need to buy him.
yep... recoil is a #########...
I even tried different sensitivities to see if it helped... nope...