Killer adepts need to be reverted to the same as survivor

Back in the day, killer adept was a simple 4K.

Because of how mori worked back then, it was changed to merciless. (mori could be done right off hook and be done)

Since the changes to the pip system, it is now quite difficult to get merciless (esp at red ranks).

Additionally, mori now are only after 2nd hook.


Please, BHVR, revert the achievements make Merciless for adept killer to a simple 4K, Reckless 3K, Brutal 2K, Displeased 1K, just like survivors simply have to escape. Let's see some actual balance please.


*edited to correct errors in my original statement, and add a better idea that doesn't involve changing the achievement*

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Hektic3000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069116#Comment_2069116

    I agree that would be an easy fix but i think the problem is how they can't change trophies and achievements since they are still technically able to be done. So the better fix is to change the emblem system since they can do that without messing with

    I don't think that's entirely accurate just reading this post. If this were true then they would not have been able to change the achievements from a 4k to merciless since you could have gotten a 4k due to a mori meaning it could be done.

  • @Ketrab2703 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069705#Comment_2069705

    The thing is they can't change text on the perk because of Sony's policy. They would have to make achievement unobtainable first - or just change what a Mercilless is (which now is tied to Emblems and means +2pips, proposed change is to show Mercilless or Brutal etc... based on kills [sacrifices] during match, this way they won't need Sony's permission for that.

    I've said in numerous times on here they don't need to change anything about the achievement itself just what counts as a merciless victory. so many people are missing that point and going right back to the Sony won't let them change it because reasons

  • Agreed, I made a post about this a little over a week ago. It is stupid honestly.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069713#Comment_2069713

    I've said in numerous times on here they don't need to change anything about the achievement itself just what counts as a merciless victory. so many people are missing that point and going right back to the Sony won't let them change it because reasons

    Yep, here's hoping that one of the devs actually reads the forums and takes good suggestions like this to heart.

  • I agree to a point but I would imagine they're trying to avoid the whole slugging at 5 gens and using these kind of play styles to get the achievement.

    I also don't mind if someone plays like this because they can play however they like but the devs probably just don't want to promote this themselves.

  • a 4k with their 3 basic perks should be enough. The amount of times I've gotten a 4k but not got the merciless, it is so frustrating.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    I agree to a point but I would imagine they're trying to avoid the whole slugging at 5 gens and using these kind of play styles to get the achievement.

    I also don't mind if someone plays like this because they can play however they like but the devs probably just don't want to promote this themselves.

    People already do this if they really want a 4k and honestly even if at red rank it's not always easy to get a 4k, if you try hard enough/get 1 ######### survivor you'll get it without sweating too much.

  • @BananaBlooD95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2085056#Comment_2085056

    People already do this if they really want a 4k and honestly even if at red rank it's not always easy to get a 4k, if you try hard enough/get 1 ######### survivor you'll get it without sweating too much.

    I agree I don't really have a problem with it. Got all my adepts this way and it only takes one bad survivor to create a snowball effect.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    I agree to a point but I would imagine they're trying to avoid the whole slugging at 5 gens and using these kind of play styles to get the achievement.

    I also don't mind if someone plays like this because they can play however they like but the devs probably just don't want to promote this themselves.

    those playstyles still happen though so ...

  • I know I never said they didn't and I have no problem with them. I'm simply saying that the devs have tried to discourage this playstyle before with not giving the killer a hook counter for each survivor for example, so that's likely why they wouldn't change it to be a 4K instead of performing well as a killer.

1 2 ›