I don't think adept is possible
You'd have to be in a lobby of rank 30s who all went afk to get adept trickster. It's so hecking bad.
You'd have to be in a lobby of rank 30s who all went afk to get adept trickster. It's so hecking bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently his emblems are bugged but I'm just gonna wait till the mmr + rank changes come through cause rank 20 2 pips are easier than rank 1 2 pips
Chaser Emblem is bugged atm. Seems like you dont get points for injuring/downing someone with the knifes.
Already lost 5 pips before I realised it was bugged.
They had similar issues with the Twins. As usual, if you want an early adept, you need to play without the killer's power.