Wraith decloak lunge

The wraiths decloak lunge is no longer ingame and it wasn't spoken about in patch notes. Is this a bug?

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • 1 thats a bug

    2 SOMEONE PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHAAAAAT

  • I thought it was to do with his uncloak movement speed being nerfed?

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    I thought it was to do with his uncloak movement speed being nerfed?

    Nah its the post uncloak movement speed lunge thats glitched. Which its supposed to give you the speedboost of cloak mode for 1 second but its only doing it for like half a second.

  • I can confirm that something is wrong with the new wraith, I couldn't get a single surprise attack today after few attempts, even tried with the purple de-cloak addon and still couldn't get surprise attacks unless I had someone cornered. 4 matches to finish a single daily. meh.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2061425#Comment_2061425

    Nah its the post uncloak movement speed lunge thats glitched. Which its supposed to give you the speedboost of cloak mode for 1 second but its only doing it for like half a second.

    It's actually supposed to be 1.25 seconds. They increased it by .25 in the 4.5.0 mid chapter patch. But yeah, current uncloak lunge feels absolutely terrible compared to how it was before 4.6.0. Hopefully they fix this soon because it completely ruins Wraith.