Tricksters recoil is not only stupid but its the worst kind.
From what I have played/tested of trickster not only is it really stupid for someone throwing knives to have recoil but it is also extremely random and horozontal which is imo the most annoying recoil possbile in a game. It also seems stupidly strong like each knife send your aim up like a 3rd of a survivor so after 3 shots you have to re adjust.
Comments
It does go up and to the right so moving the mouse down and to the left slightly would be the way to control it, but it recoils in such an unintuitive way that it's nearly impossible to control properly. It shouldn't even be there in the first place tbh.
God have mercy on console players because I have absolutely no idea how they're gonna control this guy.
Yeah i remember the ptb people were standing point blank in front of him and half of the blades weren’t landing hits. It even happened to zubat who has pretty good aim
Nope I was literally just in a game and while I left the laft survivor find hatch i shot 600 blades (10 full sets) and in 6 of the sets it went to the right and in hte other 4 it went to the left.
its too random to do that though. This recoil is more annoying than smg 12 in siege
I can tell you it's absolutely awful on console.
The recoil amd spread is so damn hard to control on console that i might aswell play Huntress,Plague or Deathslinger and have a MUCH easier time.
I hate it too, wish they would remove it. It's extremely unwarranted as each hit is very weak, no point to have also recoil.