Main Event's new autothrow is annoying.

I don't like that he just keeps spamming knives, and spamming knives, and spamming knives, and there's nothing you can do outside of just straight up cancel Main Event. Completely disregarding the strength of the ability, the sound and lack of freedom of choice is just so, SO infuriating.

Also, why does this garbage-ass special ability that hurts him more than helps him have a Legion fatigue? Why in the name of the Lord is that a thing?

Comments

  • He's hilariously bad, and it makes me question the developers abilities given almost everyone who played the PTB could see his glaring issues, yet somehow BHVR still doesn't.

    I don't get why they are so stubborn and refuse to listen to anyone but themselves.

  • I'm trying to learn him and after 3 games realised never ever bother using Main event, its such a waste of time.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He's hilariously bad, and it makes me question the developers abilities given almost everyone who played the PTB could see his glaring issues, yet somehow BHVR still doesn't.

    I don't get why they are so stubborn and refuse to listen to anyone but themselves.

    Yeah I am honestly surprised myself. Usually I give the devs the benefit of doubt, but this time ain't it chief. They could at least listened to their fog whisperers, guess ima check out their channels and see their own stance on this.

  • @TricksterWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238030/main-events-new-autothrow-is-annoying

    DUDE you are doing it wrong.

    You have to save MAIN EVENT for when all 4 survivors are grouped up near each other in a deadzone and you can down them all easily.

    Just watch better players than yourself get 4k's with him, its that easy.

    How can you tell someone they're doing it wrong when you literally don't even understand the killer's main event?

    You CANNOT save Main Event. You have like a period of 7 seconds where you're forced to use it or it's taken away from you until the next time you earn it.

  • @Botiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2059982#Comment_2059982

    How can you tell someone they're doing it wrong when you literally don't even understand the killer's main event?

    You CANNOT save Main Event. You have like a period of 7 seconds where you're forced to use it or it's taken away from you until the next time you earn it.

    Wait...seriously? That didn't change from PTB? That's egregiously dumb if that's the case.

  • @TricksterWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238030/main-events-new-autothrow-is-annoying

    DUDE you are doing it wrong.

    You have to save MAIN EVENT for when all 4 survivors are grouped up near each other in a deadzone and you can down them all easily.

    Just watch better players than yourself get 4k's with him, its that easy.

    Yeah, I'm sure I'll find that scenario in the 10 seconds I'll have to activate it after it turns on.

  • @TricksterWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2060009#Comment_2060009

    CANT you just M1 people in the mean-time? Its not like Trickster moves at nurse speed. You can easily save main event for the perfect moment that all 4 survivors are grouped up without pallets/walls/windows nearby.

    You need to think smarter if you wanna be a good killer. You cant expect to have your hand held.

    " You can easily save main event for the perfect moment that all 4 survivors are grouped up without pallets/walls/windows nearby."

    You literally cannot save the power. Literally. The power cannot be saved or banked in any way.

    And if you think a 110 M1 Killer is strong, you need to get out of rank 21.