Spirit fury bug
I don't have a clip yet, but I was stunned with spirit fury enduring and was stuck in a rubber-banding like animation and couldn't get out for like 10 seconds. if it happens again I will upload a yt link.
Tagged:
Mod
I don't have a clip yet, but I was stunned with spirit fury enduring and was stuck in a rubber-banding like animation and couldn't get out for like 10 seconds. if it happens again I will upload a yt link.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eue7jRKReTg Here is a clip of it
Is this just for Spirit Fury? I'm worried I can't run Enduring either.
Happened to me on Hawkins, as well.
Yeah this has been happening, dont run that combo for a while
Noticed that bug aswell.
Great,now i can't even use one of my favourite perk combos anymore.
fr, with every new update, new irrelevant bugs come out, won't be surprised if nurse can't blink next
This also just happened to me, twice in the match I went for the lunge counting on the spirit fury enduring combo to allow me to try right after in the event I didn't get it. both times I was in rubberband mode for more than 10 seconds. both times I lost my target and both times it was a final hook surv. I got 0 kills that game and being they only had 3/5 done the first time and 2/5 the second time it probably cost me the match entirely.
It's just Spirit Fury. Enduring works fine, although that's even assuming you need it what with the pallets randomly not stunning killers.
I’ve noticed that the last few days as well. Intentionally running through pallets with enduring and it just pushes me back.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.