New killer on ps4 unplayable

I ask the person who's on ps4 if it's the same, when you throw the knives you hardly ever hit the target so you played without its power

Comments

  • @eloise said:

    I ask the person who's on ps4 if it's the same, when you throw the knives you hardly ever hit the target so you played without its power

    Since when were ranged really ever on ps4? Or nurse,Or blight,or oni, or-

  • have yet to try him... but I did unlock all the perks

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238011/new-killer-on-ps4-unplayable

    Since when were ranged really ever on ps4? Or nurse,Or blight,or oni, or-

    I am a ps4 player and performed really well with my boy Deathslinger from the beginning, however, I am struggling a lot with mister k-pop man. His recoil is such a pain in the ass.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    have yet to try him... but I did unlock all the perks

    Same, I play with him two or three games but then I just unlock the skills and voila

  • Really? I had no problem hitting knives and I'm a ps4 player. I think it's just something you might be used to yet.

    It could also be lag as well? Maybe that's what happened to you.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/238011/new-killer-on-ps4-unplayable

    Since when were ranged really ever on ps4? Or nurse,Or blight,or oni, or-

    I'm on PS4 and the only killer that is really awful on console is Blight and even he his 100000000 times better on console than Trickster is.

    The unnecessary spread and recoil makes him a nightmare to play on console.

  • This killer is a trash in ps4... to slow and his power is useless. Best killer to lose the match. 👌

  • @NoFace said:

    Really? I had no problem hitting knives and I'm a ps4 player. I think it's just something you might be used to yet.

    It could also be lag as well? Maybe that's what happened to you.

    No the recoil is insane and he swaps between left and right hands and none of the blades are thrown towards the center of the screen.

    If a survivor starts 360’ing in front of you half the knives wont land which is ridiculous but thats obviously how its intended - where survivors can avoid his power point blank because thats what they wanted for Deathslinger.

  • he's trash regardless which platform u play him...