Where is the switch update...?
I have 2 hours time to play per day..... Today is the update day and it's still not on switch since over 50 minutes like #########....
Tagged:
Mod
I have 2 hours time to play per day..... Today is the update day and it's still not on switch since over 50 minutes like #########....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Switch should have the Update already, it came out on all platforms (except Mobile) at 11am EDT. You may need to completely restart your Switch to be able to download the update.
The DLC is due out at 12pm EDT (so around 7 minutes time), but not for EU/JP - we do not have a confirmed date for those I'm afraid.
I did this twice and it did not work. I don't think Switch has the update. Are you able to contact one of the devs and ask what's up with this?
That’s not true as it did not happen and I’ve restarted system multiple times
Still nothing for PS5...
This
Hi, I'm checking in on this for you now.
Now updating for me on Switch :)
I'm hearing from other people that it's not on ps5 either, hope you can check that aswell!
You can actually buy the dlc in the ps store already, but the update hasn't even dropped.
@stephasan thanks for confirming!
Yep, on PS5, 'check for updates' says it's the latest version, but last update was 3/3/20.
Kinda sucks being left out on a chapter release like this, any acknowledgment on ps5 not having the patch?
I can confirm as well, the ps4 version of DBD on PS5 got an update but not the actual PS5 version.
@Seraphor @Digwiid I'm checking on this for you now.
@Seraphor @Digwiid what areas are you in please?
Finland
UK
I'm hearing that it should be available within the next 30 minutes - really sorry for the delay. @Digwiid
Good to hear it's getting there, thank you.
Just popped up! Thanks for your patience on the constant poking. :)
Still no update for me. PS5 EU region
Just checked and it's up for me now, PS5 in UK, downloading now.
Glad that you've got this now, sorry for the delay!