Is Red Forest really disabled?
I thought the whole Red Forest realm was supposed to be disabled but I ended up getting sent to Temple of Purgation just last night. Is it just Mother’s Dwelling that’s disabled or what?
Tagged:
Mod
I thought the whole Red Forest realm was supposed to be disabled but I ended up getting sent to Temple of Purgation just last night. Is it just Mother’s Dwelling that’s disabled or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should both be disabled right now
They were disable yesterday right? I was just a little confused how I got sent to the temple even though it’s part of the Red Forest realm.
I think only one map went through initially but the 2nd map was also removed now.
I had matches at the Temple last night too.
Oh ok thanks!