Camaraderie BUFF
The general concept of Camaraderie is good, I want to keep it mostly the same but with a few changes, buffs I suppose. Camaraderie will now have 2 uses.
- (I your on the hook) Camaraderie will still activate when your in the struggle phase, Instead of a survivor being within 16 meters of your hook, make it so where if the killer is within 16 meters of the hook, the hook timer will pause completely.
- (If another survivor is on the hook) if your within 16 metres of a Hooked survivor while the killers is also within 16 meters of the hook survivor, the hook counter continues and you'll be granted the haste status effect.
This design too be a literal hour, so if you don't like, be chill ok.
As you know, killers can camp. The developers will not nerf or change this in any way, so all you have to do is design more perks to counter this unfair playstyle.
My new design of Camaraderie will make it so where if the killers is playing unfair (Staying too close to the hook), they'll get really punished. Even I can see that would be quite OP so if a survivor is going for a save while the killer is near the hook, the hook timer will continue but you'll get haste to secure the unhook.
Comments