Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, and other perks that killers hate for some reason
This post is Part 2 of an old post I made when I first joined these forums. Except this time we're talkin bout why killers hate certain perks.
Borrowed Time- This one I can understand why they hate this perk, and that's because bodyblocks exist. Image the survivor who unhooks the guy is injured, so you go for the unhooker, but the guy who just got unhooked takes a hit with borrowed time. Absolutely dirty. For the killers who get mad at it for stopping them from tunnelling, I just gotta say, just don't tunnel.
Sprint Burst- This one I have no idea why killers hate this perk. I've gone against multiple people with these perks and I have no problem with it because most people either use it too late or they use it to smack their heads on a tree and lose even more distance than if not using Sprint Burst.
Left Behind- I see a lot of killers complain about this one, and I complain about too because it encourages one survivor to do absoule jackshit while their teammates do the gens for them and then die. This perk sucks.
Dead Hard- It's Dead Hard, nothin else about it.
Oi, 'es got Dead 'ard! Baited that one out didn't I, Go.
Comments
Sprint is more when a survivor sprint bursts early and you sit there like “I could waste 3 gens to chase him or just leave him”
Get 4 people with the perks and fun times ensue
I'm fine with BT because I remember when it applied to both survivors. Now if someone want's to BT save in my face usually the rescuer takes their place,
Sprint Burst I don't hate so much as I hate how some survivors use it. I don't like it when a survivor walk away, waits for me to get close and then takes off. You could have just ran from the start and get more distance on me. It's like teabagging. It's not necessary. Your just being rude.
Never had an issue with left behind but like BT I got into the game before it was reworked to what it is now.
Dead hard I am mixed. Most of the time I can bait it and it does nothing. For those times when that little distance gets them to yet another pallet and the chase continues. It can be really annoying. When I play Nurse it feels like I have to hit people 3 times to down them.
The current BT is better than the old one, but I still think it encourages unhealthy gameplay. It was designed for anti-camping which is why it is so strong even now, but it still encourages survivors to go for unsafe rescues. Without getting into it, survivors complain about the killer camping in a 3 gen scenario for example. If the killer is bout 32-24 meters close to the hook, the terror radius will allow the survivors to activate borrowed time and they know it. This is when they save in front of your face because they know that BT will allow the survivor on the hook to take a hit, the thing is that the killer isn't camping here. It can be used offensively to body block as well which is why it makes it really good.
The problem with nerfing BT though is that survivors already lost DS. Nerfing the other really good perk against anti-camping which totally happens every game would upset many people who play survivor. And I don't blame them. It is completely up to the killer whether or not they decide to camp and tunnel if BT was also nerfed. This would force BHVR to somehow deal with camping or tunneling
SB is fine to me, it is sort of like DH in the sense that it can make even more distance on the killer, but SB isn't always readily available.
Left behind I guess could use a change. I have never had a problem with it usually, the survivors who bring a key and hide all game because they are "memeing" bring a blueprint with a key.