Tone down the accessories (cosmetics)

Hi,

the hats, backpacks, sunglasses, gloves etc are overkill on the cosmetics. Please stop with them.

LESS IS MORE.

Thanks @cosmeticteam

Comments

  • Hi,

    The hats, backpacks, sunglasses, gloves etc are wonderful on the cosmetics, Please add more of them.

    MORE IS BETTER

    Thanks @CosmeticTeam

  • Pls more backpacks. So I can see survivors even easier if they try to hide. And bright colors.

    Thanks.

  • I too get annoyed when they add unneeded and forced items to cosmetics like backpacks and other things, thus ruining a nice shirt/jacket piece.

  • better suggestion/option (but will probably...idk require work...so it wont happen) , make those accesories actually accesories you can put on or off.

  • Have to agree on that one. It started with Neas Harajuku-Outfit and then there were so many Cosmetics with something on the Back. Like, the cosmetics almost always look stunning, but I am a bit tired of having a backbag, Bag, guitar, whatever on the back all the time. There are quite few cosmetics where nothing is on the Back of the Survivor.

    It became a little bit too much lately IMO.

  • To be honest I quite like the extra stuff as long as it looks nice and not too cluttered.