Turn off Crossplay for PC Player Please

20210329230152_1.jpg

This has been happening in almost every single lobby that I get into. Their wifi gets disconnected mid match or in the loading screen and my ten minute wait for a single match means nothing. Can we please have crossplay turned off for PC players so we don't have to deal with this anymore? It happens literally every day.

"BuT YoU cAn dISaBlE It iN tHe OptIOnS." Yes, and then I have to wait 20-30 minutes for a single match against a Huntress or a Nurse that thinks DBD is competitive.

I don't have friends to play with, so SWF is not an option for me.

Comments

  • @NeonFlowerPower said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AGIW6YE334JU/20210329230152-1.jpg

    This has been happening in almost every single lobby that I get into. Their wifi gets disconnected mid match or in the loading screen and my ten minute wait for a single match means nothing. Can we please have crossplay turned off for PC players so we don't have to deal with this anymore? It happens literally every day.

    "BuT YoU cAn dISaBlE It iN tHe OptIOnS." Yes, and then I have to wait 20-30 minutes for a single match against a Huntress or a Nurse that thinks DBD is competitive.

    I don't have friends to play with, so SWF is not an option for me.

    that doesn't mean anything. just because they dc doesn't mean all console players will dc as well. pc players are expert in this.