Give Me Your New "This Is The Most Effective Killer" Tier List

"New?", you may ask.
Well, if it's unchanged, good for you. Post it anyway. ;)

Comments

  • Just watch Monto’s super toxic killer videos, survivors literally disconnect every game. I guess that qualifies as “effective killer”?
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Just watch Monto’s super toxic killer videos, survivors literally disconnect every game. I guess that qualifies as “effective killer”?

    That's just 1 person though.
    I ask here to see how many others think.

    1. nurse
    2. everyone else

    there you go c:

  • @Mister_xD said:
    1. nurse
    2. everyone else

    there you go c:

    Yup, that works.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Just watch Monto’s super toxic killer videos, survivors literally disconnect every game. I guess that qualifies as “effective killer”?

    I stopped watching Monto because every video became Lery's/The Game with Ultra Rare addons. It's funny, but most of the stuff he was doing gave survivors no realistic chance.

  • Yeah he does a lot of gimmicky fun builds which. But strong stuff. Never really runs a basic build. 
  • Which ever killer you're good with my man.

    Practice, find the one you enjoy, and slay.

    Not everyone will be good with every killer, you've just gotta find which suits you.

  • Mister_xD said:
    1. nurse
    2. everyone else

    there you go c:

    Nurse is overrated.

    I say Hag
  • For me its Trapper and Clown.

    ######### your loops.
  • Billy has literally no downsides so he's top tier.
    Nurse is second, everyone else is after that.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Which ever killer you're good with my man.

    Practice, find the one you enjoy, and slay.

    Not everyone will be good with every killer, you've just gotta find which suits you.

    REALLY enjoying Wraith lately. :p