So many people wouldn't have to rely on said crutch perk if killers didn't camp and tunnel so much.
Except they don't most of the time and thats just an excuse bad survivors (IMO) say to explain using it. Most people do not use it because they're tunneled, they use it because it grants them 1 minute of immunity and can do objectives, go for hook saves, etc safely.
How am I able to survive and hold my rank at 1/2 consistently while solo queing exclusively and never having ran DS but you mean to tell me all these other survivors run it because...they're camped and tunneled so frequently? Yea sorry I don't believe that at all. But it doesn't matter anyways. The nerf is here and I'm interested to see how these survivors do w/o it. And hey, if you're honestly tunneled so often, you'll continue to use it.
If this fix actually works then I should never, ever be hit by DS again as this goes against my playstyle. I'm overjoyed. No more survivors being rewarded and me being punished for their blatantly stupid plays that wouldn't pay off in any other game.
A survivor getting into a locker right after DS is them saying to you, in plain English, "stop ######### tunnelling me". You wanted to try and slug a survivor for free pressure before you go for someone else, and the survivor's gonna punish you for it if they get to a locker. It's as simple as that: don't tunnel.
This, if you complain about locker DS after this change you're outing yourself as a pure tunneler. This forum is going to be quite funny for a week or two.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy for this since too many rely on this crutch perk.
Only thing I'd swap out is healing and replace it with hiding in lockers. Otherwise solid changes all around.
Like solo q wasn't bad already smh
I can already see survivors going Plundering just to keep DS up longer + Higher Key chances = Killers complaining again
So many people wouldn't have to rely on said crutch perk if killers didn't camp and tunnel so much.
Except they don't most of the time and thats just an excuse bad survivors (IMO) say to explain using it. Most people do not use it because they're tunneled, they use it because it grants them 1 minute of immunity and can do objectives, go for hook saves, etc safely.
How am I able to survive and hold my rank at 1/2 consistently while solo queing exclusively and never having ran DS but you mean to tell me all these other survivors run it because...they're camped and tunneled so frequently? Yea sorry I don't believe that at all. But it doesn't matter anyways. The nerf is here and I'm interested to see how these survivors do w/o it. And hey, if you're honestly tunneled so often, you'll continue to use it.
If this fix actually works then I should never, ever be hit by DS again as this goes against my playstyle. I'm overjoyed. No more survivors being rewarded and me being punished for their blatantly stupid plays that wouldn't pay off in any other game.
This, if you complain about locker DS after this change you're outing yourself as a pure tunneler. This forum is going to be quite funny for a week or two.
Gonna miss the old DS... but, what's done is done.