Current state of DBD in a few images.

  1. About 1 minute into the match:
20210329212439_1.jpg


2.30 Seconds after that:

20210329212536_1.jpg


3.10 more seconds:

20210329212547_1.jpg

4.About 30 seconds after that:

20210329212605_1.jpg

5.Half a minute later:

20210329212656_1.jpg

6.Dwight also lasted about 10 more seconds after the previous screenshot.

20210329212752_1.jpg

7.Current DBD in one single image:

20210329212917_1.jpg


It's pretty self-explanatory. Repeat this situation 3 out of 4 matches and you get the full solo queue experience.


Clearly, the game is in a very good position, and it doesn't need urgent fixes.

Comments

  • blure out names to avoid breaking the rule of name and shaming

  • About 1 minute into the match:

    20210329212439_1.jpg


    2.30 Seconds after that:

    20210329212536_1.jpg


    gen went from 10% to 90% in 30 seconds? teach me your secrets

  • Yeah, solo can be hell sometimes, once I start getting rainbows or boosted reds I switch to Killer because while I dont mind dying but crappy matches are boring. When I start getting rainbows as Killer then I close the game and call it a day.

    I suppose is region dependant but there are some hours of the day this game is completely unplayable thanks to extremely poor matchmaking and disparity in skill.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    About 1 minute into the match:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3TGG0X7N1ISE/20210329212439-1.jpg

    2.30 Seconds after that:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WJJB6BTF53WI/20210329212536-1.jpg

    gen went from 10% to 90% in 30 seconds? teach me your secrets

    Make it 45 seconds if it makes you that much happier and it changes the situation and the whole point of the thread substantially.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    Yeah, solo can be hell sometimes, once I start getting rainbows or boosted reds I switch to Killer because while I dont mind dying but crappy matches are boring. When I start getting rainbows as Killer then I close the game and call it a day.

    I suppose is region dependant but there are some hours of the day this game is completely unplayable thanks to extremely poor matchmaking and disparity in skill.

    It does become unplayable. At this point, I can only do 3-4 matches as a survivor very sporadically, even though I've been playing this game since it got released in 2016, and I really like the concept of the game, it has reached a breaking point. You simply can't play it if you're not in a SWF squad.

  • The biggest problem i see here is you are not only running self care....WRONG!!! You are running self care and a med kit LOL

  • Lmao yup, this is solo queue in a nutshell. I literally have to stop and take long breaks from it because it can be so demoralizing.