What Time Does Trickster Drop Tomorrow?
Title, I wanna know if I've got enough time to farm enough Shards for Trickster or not.
Thanks for any Assistance:)
Hexy~ future Trickster Main extraordinaire
Title, I wanna know if I've got enough time to farm enough Shards for Trickster or not.
Thanks for any Assistance:)
Hexy~ future Trickster Main extraordinaire
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DLC and patches almost aways drop between 11am and 11:15am Eastern.
I'm from France, it should be out at 5 PM for me. Last chapter was out at this time if I'm not mistaken.
I'm super excited and I'm happy I have missions for my work to keep me busy tomorrow until the release! Enjoy tomorrow! ✨
11 AM EDT / 3PM GMT
Keep in mind that the steam dlc is actually available one full hour after release. The initial drop is only available to buy with auric cells or shards (which is kinda crummy because steam's dlc always has an exclusive cosmetic you can't get through the in-game store).
Im working till around 22:30pm English time, so unless i can download it before work, I aint playing till Wednesday night.
Pc after 11 eastern, ps4 around 12
Approximately 19 hours and 15 minutes from now.
I thought their twitter announced that it was gonna drop on Saturday
Edit: Never mind, I’m dumb.
9am MST