Freddy Build

Noed blood warden haunted grounds undying pop this is I don't have a problem killing I'm an excellent builder.

Comments

  • Just run pop and thrilling and the game wins itself

  • @Tillablerhino44 said:

    Noed blood warden haunted grounds undying pop this is I don't have a problem killing I'm an excellent builder.

    1.Noed

    2.Blood Warden

    3.Haunted Grounds

    4. Undying

    5. Pop Goes the Weasel


    Your build has 5 perks my dude.

    My Freddy build is BBQ, Surge, Enduring, Sloppy Butcher or Franklin's Demise (depending on the situation), I run the brown Fake Pallet add on the brown shirt that increases regression penalties for missed checks.

  • I always run Remember Me over Blood Warden. Blood Warden activates very rarely and only actually works in the niche scenario where survivors are camping the gates for some reason while their friend gets death hooked. Also, Blood Warden is easily countered by 99ing gates which everyone does nowadays.


    Remember me always works, and I've never lost a 1v1 egc with it. It's just generally more useful than Blood Warden which survivors can wait out anyways.

  • @babycomeback said:

    The best freddy build is

    corrupt intervention,

    trhilling tremors,

    pop gies the weasel

    brutal strengh

    Bring whatever for addon most of the are bad exept 2

    Wow Yeah I bet that is devastating. Mine is P3 level 50 but don't have thrilling or corrupt yet... My build still seems OP and if I had a heart would make me feel bad. Pop, BBQ, Brutal, and Disco. Game, Set, Match, BiT ches

  • @babycomeback said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056087#Comment_2056087

    I love brutal on him you can chase the survivor faster after a tp. You counter the survivor counter play with brutal

    Agreed. Seems to fit him so well.

  • @babycomeback said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056087#Comment_2056087

    I love brutal on him you can chase the survivor faster after a tp. You counter the survivor counter play with brutal

    I do want to try fake pallets on The Game though. Think that would be fun. Tried once and got fractured cow shed. Not fun