BP cap bugged or something

I am already above 1 million bp and moving further with every game, can somebody check if that's a thing with somebody else or only me?

Comments

  • i think its just a bug. bug hey dont complain cuz you can buy the new dlc within 10 minutes

  • @LeeONE said:

    I am already above 1 million bp and moving further with every game, can somebody check if that's a thing with somebody else or only me?

    If you get more BP from codes, your BP limit also increases until you spend them I guess.

  • There are two bp pools.

    One is a normal one, which accumulates BPs from gameplay. It is limited to 1 million of BPs.

    Another one is an event/refund/bonus one, it doesn't have any limit.

    The BP counter You see is a sum of both pools.

  • @PureHostility said:

    There are two bp pools.

    One is a normal one, which accumulates BPs from gameplay. It is limited to 1 million of BPs.

    Another one is an event/refund/bonus one, it doesn't have any limit.

    The BP counter You see is a sum of both pools.

    I've been experimenting with this a bit, and I believe this is accurate. To break it down a little further

    pool 1 is all in game earned BP + archive rewards + daily challenges. This pool is capped at 1 million

    pool 2 is rewards distributed by BHVR in the form of codes, log in rewards, etc... It is unlimited

    Spending BP prioritizes pool 2, so if you have reached your cap in pool 1 but still have a balance in pool 2 you will not see an increase from match earnings until you are under 1 million (meaning you are now spending out of pool 1)

    I have the game on 3 platforms. I rarely play on my switch but I make sure to log in and collect any rewards. My current balance on there is nearly 3 million BP, but I can still earn more BP in matches. when cross progression for switch is active I should have close to a total of 5 million BP, but I'm watching to see if cross progression activation merges at the pool level (which should mean I lose some BP, since pool 1 on the combined accounts will be over 1 million) or if it transfers the entire balance to pool 2, which would mean I could earn another million in matches after activation