Sadly they are really random. Most of the hex perks are either survive long or destroyed during the start of the match. Moreover an experienced survivors who memorizes maps can find them without any problems. I am mostly play killer but I also play survivor and even with my small times with survivor's gameplay I start to memorize some locations of the totem spawns. Imagine a survivor mains who only play survivor and have more than 1000h+.
For information I got 364 hours and while I play both sides I am killer main mostly and even I start to memorize. Do the math 😯
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly they are really random. Most of the hex perks are either survive long or destroyed during the start of the match. Moreover an experienced survivors who memorizes maps can find them without any problems. I am mostly play killer but I also play survivor and even with my small times with survivor's gameplay I start to memorize some locations of the totem spawns. Imagine a survivor mains who only play survivor and have more than 1000h+.
For information I got 364 hours and while I play both sides I am killer main mostly and even I start to memorize. Do the math 😯
In before people claim that hex spawns are great.
Makes you wonder, why people complained about Undying Ruin. I guess, people were just to lazy to do anything else than gens.
who would've thought.