Devs Please!!!

You guys have been doing pretty good with these last few patches but a noed buff isnt what us killers need. I mean it fine but it's a waste of a perk slot. We need to slow the games down. The healing nerf was a step in the right direction and loops will be less frustrating to deal with but survivors need something to do other than hold m1 and spacebar. Have you talked about mandatory secondary objectives instead of you know optiomary secondary objectives. Make the survivors have to find parts scattered around the map to repair the gens. That's the one thing f13 the game had over dbd more objectives and ways to escape (and those objectives normally didnt take 80 seconds to complete). The current perks that slow down the game are nothing if survivors can hit great skillchecks. I just ask of you please (I'm sure many other killers would like this too) make our matches longer or add in something else for survivors because I'm sure they want other objectives too instead if m1 and spacebar. If you make matches longer you buff most of the other killers that aren't nurse,Billy, and hag.

Comments

  • I agree with you here. We can't keep relying on perks to slow the game down. None of them do it well enough. They really do need to add some new objectives and maybe randomise them? So survivors don't instantly know what to do. 
  • I agree with you here. We can't keep relying on perks to slow the game down. None of them do it well enough. They really do need to add some new objectives and maybe randomise them? So survivors don't instantly know what to do. 
    Exactly, we cant continue relying on perks to slow down the game. I can play a pretty good match ending chases quick and finding others to chase yet gens get done almost instantly after a chase is over.
  • I agree with you here. We can't keep relying on perks to slow the game down. None of them do it well enough. They really do need to add some new objectives and maybe randomise them? So survivors don't instantly know what to do. 
    Exactly, we cant continue relying on perks to slow down the game. I can play a pretty good match ending chases quick and finding others to chase yet gens get done almost instantly after a chase is over.
    Perks that slow the game down should be optional if you want more time not required to have any chance. As a Hag main I can end chases extremely quickly but that needs time to set up. Sure it's way faster then it used to be but even with that gens are still too quick. With the perks I currently have I feel like I'm forced to run Ruin and can't use the slot for anything else. 
  • NOED wasn't buffed. If you had NOED3 before the patch nothing changes for you, if you only had noed1/2 you wouldn't use it until you got noed3, the devs just made it so the perk is worth using at level 1-2 instead of only level 3.

  • NOED wasn't buffed. If you had NOED3 before the patch nothing changes for you, if you only had noed1/2 you wouldn't use it until you got noed3, the devs just made it so the perk is worth using at level 1-2 instead of only level 3.

    Yeah I guess it's more of a Qol change but that's not what I meant with the post 
  • NOED wasn't buffed. If you had NOED3 before the patch nothing changes for you, if you only had noed1/2 you wouldn't use it until you got noed3, the devs just made it so the perk is worth using at level 1-2 instead of only level 3.

    Well that still helps newer players at least. I don't think they'd ever buff NOED 3 though.. survivors would not like that. Some even complain about the NOED 1 and 2 buffs. 
  • The NOED change is something I've asked for personally on Reddit (to which the Survivor main community gave me a resounding "no ######### off NOED OP git gud salty killer main") so I'm really happy to see it. It honestly feels Quality of Life more than anything. There was no reason to run NOED before level 3 and now there actually is.
    The healing change is also good. It's a pseudo nerf to Sloppy Butcher (which I still think is a really strong perk) and a fairly direct nerf to Self Care. It's a much more active way of slowing down the game than having gens take 30 extra seconds or having a "Ruin Lite" effect, at that.

  • i dont think they actually aimed for a better game balance there, but a better balance between the perk levels. NOED, as it is now, is complete trash at tier 1 and 2, while getting good with tier 3. with other words, no one
    would ever run noed 1 or 2, while tons of players run noed 3, or no noed at all.
    i think thats what they were aiming for.

  • You guys have been doing pretty good with these last few patches but a noed buff isnt what us killers need. I mean it fine but it's a waste of a perk slot. We need to slow the games down. The healing nerf was a step in the right direction and loops will be less frustrating to deal with but survivors need something to do other than hold m1 and spacebar. Have you talked about mandatory secondary objectives instead of you know optiomary secondary objectives. Make the survivors have to find parts scattered around the map to repair the gens. That's the one thing f13 the game had over dbd more objectives and ways to escape (and those objectives normally didnt take 80 seconds to complete). The current perks that slow down the game are nothing if survivors can hit great skillchecks. I just ask of you please (I'm sure many other killers would like this too) make our matches longer or add in something else for survivors because I'm sure they want other objectives too instead if m1 and spacebar. If you make matches longer you buff most of the other killers that aren't nurse,Billy, and hag.
    This guy talking like me. It is true, time is against the killer.
  • If we gotta fundraise for features, let's do it