Pip Issue
I just got 10 points and I didn't get my pip, and we have realized this a couple of times. Also we are still going up high ranked killers, which is causing survivors to lose a lot of rank too. Anyone have this issue?
I just got 10 points and I didn't get my pip, and we have realized this a couple of times. Also we are still going up high ranked killers, which is causing survivors to lose a lot of rank too. Anyone have this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was rank 4 with 4 of 5 pips. Entered a match had one survivor dc because it was a camping killer and of course the game was over in a few minutes. Didnt even get safety pip but when i loaded back to home screen i was magically at rank 4 with 1 of 5 pips, not rank 4 with 3 of 5 pips like it should have been. This is not the first time the ranking/pips system has messed up and screwed me out of either progress i had before the match or newly earned progress from said game. Its hard enough to pip up with toxic killers in 90% of the matches, the game itself shouldn't screw the player over. Frustrating as hell. I try to tell myself ranks dont matter because most high rank killers are toxic camping /tunneling trash in my experience but if i earn something in a game it shouldnt get taken away by broken code/bugs.