Bloodweb unlocked perks.

So I unlocked A Nurse's Calling about two weeks back from Nurse (who I cannot play for nothing but that's neither here nor there) and I've been upgrading my killers consistently and the damn thing still hasn't shown up on my bloodweb. Am I the only one that gets genuinely kinda pissed off a perk you've been needing is not showing up? I know this one perk would solve all my issues regarding my biggest weakness as killer: I get the survivors in a perfect predicament (for me ofc) to start downing people, create more pressure and they go off in a corner apparently in Narnia to go heal because I can't find them despite scouring more than half the map. It's been two weeks, it should have shown up somewhere in any of my bloodwebs. :/

Comments

  • Just keep getting perks. Once you’re level 50 you can get 2 per web.

    I know how it feels though I spent like a week of sweating trying to get WGLF on Quentin

  • Yeah, getting BBQ on Twins recently was a nightmare. Wish DBD would adopt the CoD idea that when prestiging, you can choose one perk to carry over.

    Be nice to be able to P3 my killers with a BBQ already stashed in my back pocket.

  • Getting DS on my p3 nancy took like 70 lvls.

  • Honestly I think the game knows which perks are top tier and keeps them till last.

    DS/WGLF/IW? The final 3 perks but don't worry, This Is not Happening will be tier 3 before you've even hit level 10.

    BBQ/ANC/PGTW? Hope you didn't want any of those, here's Zanshin Tactics and Iron Grasp!

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Honestly I think the game knows which perks are top tier and keeps them till last.

    DS/WGLF/IW? The final 3 perks but don't worry, This Is not Happening will be tier 3 before you've even hit level 10.

    BBQ/ANC/PGTW? Hope you didn't want any of those, here's Zanshin Tactics and Iron Grasp!

    This actually makes somewhat of sense except IW (got it unlocked recently and I now have it for two of my survivors :')), I have This Is Not Happening on just about each of my played survivors along with Resilience. On the killer side, Monstrous Shrine keeps appearing and Iron Grasp along with Unrelenting. It's like, I don't care about these perks, give me my Nurse's Calling! But alas, my pleas and subtle irritation is going unheard lmao

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Just keep getting perks. Once you’re level 50 you can get 2 per web.

    I know how it feels though I spent like a week of sweating trying to get WGLF on Quentin

    Sounds legit. This is the longest I've ever waited for a perk to appear that I desperately want / need and of course it's my luck it doesn't wanna give it up to me lol

  • @Baby_Victor said:

    Yeah, getting BBQ on Twins recently was a nightmare. Wish DBD would adopt the CoD idea that when prestiging, you can choose one perk to carry over.

    Be nice to be able to P3 my killers with a BBQ already stashed in my back pocket.

    I definitely need BBQ too for my killers and I'm not looking forward to another ANC wait time. :// That'd be a neat idea btw. Save some time for a lot of people spending 1M bloodpoints just for their favorite perk say, STBFL for instance. I'd carry the Nurse's Calling perk over in a heartbeat.

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    Getting DS on my p3 nancy took like 70 lvls.

    I can believe it. I have Laurie, the DS' original host and I still only have tier 1 DS on her despite levelling up. So annoying honestly.