Bitter murmur and dark sense buff

In addition to what they already do:

Bitter murmur: Survivors within 16m of a cleansed dull or hex totem will have their aura's revealed to you for 5 seconds. Should not be added, unnecessary.

Dark sense: Reveals the aura of both the killer and all other survivors for 5 seconds whenever a generator is fully repaired or a hex or dull totem is cleansed. Should be added, for solo queueing survivors.

For bitter murmur it will give it more tracking usage, that is pretty much it.

Ever wanted to see what your teammates are doing? Well, this dark sense buff will actually let you see Claudette hiding in a corner self-caring.

I think these buffs are solid because these perks are by no means OP and are decent for the most part. Right now, they only work if a generator is completed which makes their usage very limited. Just adding a little more utility to both of the perks as well as increasing the frequency that these perks are used will make it a great addition to aura reading perks.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • I will say the addition for bitter murmur isn't very original, because we already have undying and thrill of the hunt.

    For dark sense I thought in this: as long you are not in chase when a generator is finished, the aura revealing time is increased to 10s. This also applies to the last generator, from 10s to 15s.

    Very simple and easy for the devs to put it.

    Anyway your ideas are still buffs and improvements, which are better than nothing. :)

  • @Masterninja said:

    I will say the addition for bitter murmur isn't very original, because we already have undying and thrill of the hunt.

    For dark sense I thought in this: as long you are not in chase when a generator is finished, the aura revealing time is increased to 10s. This also applies to the last generator, from 10s to 15s.

    Very simple and easy for the devs to put it.

    Anyway your ideas are still buffs and improvements, which are better than nothing. :)

    Yeah, I guess bitter murmur could last on its own the way it is.

    The dark sense one though could be really useful, it would be a nice addition to solo queuing perks.

  • The buff to Bitter Murmur is nice, but doesn't seem that much of a buff since it requires losing a totem. Dark Sense, however, would be greatly appreciated in solo queues to keep tabs on what your teammates are doing.

  • No thanks, Dark sense is too op.

  • Those perks by default are horrible, isn't a surprise they're for free for everyone. But I'm not surprised, they are designed for new Survivors & Killers playing, so we can't except stronger changes to them.

    I would remove the limited use and change like this:

    Dark Sense (based on your idea): When interacting with your objectives(Opening Exit Gates, Repairing and Cleasing) you are more focused, allowing you to see the auras of all other Survivors and the Killer for 5 seconds

    About this, I guess to make more "balanced" and to match the perk lore, it should be the aura of the Killer only.

    Cooldown: 30 seconds

  • @Yords said:

    In addition to what they already do:

    Bitter murmur: Survivors within 16m of a cleansed dull or hex totem will have their aura's revealed to you for 5 seconds. Should not be added, unnecessary.

    Dark sense: Reveals the aura of both the killer and all other survivors for 5 seconds whenever a generator is fully repaired or a hex or dull totem is cleansed. Should be added, for solo queueing survivors.

    For bitter murmur it will give it more tracking usage, that is pretty much it.

    Ever wanted to see what your teammates are doing? Well, this dark sense buff will actually let you see Claudette hiding in a corner self-caring.

    I think these buffs are solid because these perks are by no means OP and are decent for the most part. Right now, they only work if a generator is completed which makes their usage very limited. Just adding a little more utility to both of the perks as well as increasing the frequency that these perks are used will make it a great addition to aura reading perks.

    Thoughts?

    Bond does the same thing I literally lead the killer to a locker that a jake who was hiding till I died to get hatch n locker. Killer let me go but that jake was annoying and did nothing all match he just wanted hatch. Thanks freedy for letting me go.