Escape Artist is broken
I was playing Adam Francis with Deliverance I on ps4.
I was not able to use my perk because Nurse was camping and other survivors were farming. She got me on a hook right when the exit gates powered. I saw Meg run for the exit so I figured I had to attempt or die. I got off first try and managed to run to the exit gate just as it opened.
And I didn’t get it.
I don’t know if it’s broke or maybe the nurse disconnected (because me and Meg left at the same time and the screen faded to black before cutting to the scoreboard) but I’m annoyed that I didn’t get the trophy
I was not able to use my perk because Nurse was camping and other survivors were farming. She got me on a hook right when the exit gates powered. I saw Meg run for the exit so I figured I had to attempt or die. I got off first try and managed to run to the exit gate just as it opened.
And I didn’t get it.
I don’t know if it’s broke or maybe the nurse disconnected (because me and Meg left at the same time and the screen faded to black before cutting to the scoreboard) but I’m annoyed that I didn’t get the trophy
Comments
most likely because of the DC