Dailyish update 2
Dont, Just dont.
Dont, Just dont.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don't see nothing wrong here. this is a perfectly balanced mmr...
Pretty standard dbd matchmaking
It's said that there is actually no matchmaking, then I consistently see 3 yellow ranks and 1 red rank from many people here and that makes me think. Is there actually no MMR or is there one but it's so bad that it would be better if there wasn't? Because if there actually wasn't, it would at least be randomized, but this 3 Yellow + 1 Red is just too common.
I play as a solo survivor and today I've spent the game pretty much getting newbies off the hook and escaping thru the hatch because they all got killed....
It just happened again:
Me: Rank 2 survivor
Player 2: Rank 14 survivor
Player 3: Rank 16 survivor
Player 4: Rank 11 survivor
Killer: Rank 2