So I finally used the alchemist ring...

And wowwwwww. 3 survivors down in about 30 seconds. I've practiced so much on the blight and never used that ring and once I saw the ability of it it was like going from an old crappy guitar to a brand new shred machine. Smooth like butter!

Comments

  • Yeah it’s a bit strong tbh. Probably needs a nerf but it isn’t as agregous as something like topknot

  • Combo that addon with infectious and the blighted crow and you're pretty much a killing machine.

    It's insane.

  • If you know how to play Blight, Alchemists Ring is the most fun addon in the game by far IMO. Have a good time.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Combo that addon with infectious and the blighted crow and you're pretty much a killing machine.

    It's insane.

    Yes I just randomly picked the Crow when I did it! Holy crap man so I was doubling adrenaline filled that match. I better not get addicted to this lol

  • @Haddix said:

    If you know how to play Blight, Alchemists Ring is the most fun addon in the game by far. Have a good time.

    I honestly just now have learned to play him effectively. I switched to mouse and keyboard and really started training with him every day. About 6 or 7 days in now and am starting to wipe the floor with them. I really feel bad for console players because they are missing out.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2052944#Comment_2052944

    I honestly just now have learned to play him effectively. I switched to mouse and keyboard and really started training with him every day. About 6 or 7 days in now and am starting to wipe the floor with them. I really feel bad for console players because they are missing out.

    Same. Hope they get better control over him in a future patch, cause he looks pretty much unplayable on console and that's a shame. I'm always down to go against more Blights, and not ones that slam into everything wildly and have a 20 degree lunge lol

  • It's good, not OP IMO, since you actually need to hit a survivor with the power, which isn't always plausible. So the reward is equivalent to effort and shouldn't be changed tbh.

  • @Zaytex said:

    It's good, not OP IMO, since you actually need to hit a survivor with the power, which isn't always plausible. So the reward is equivalent to effort and shouldn't be changed tbh.

    Agreed!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I used the Alchemit Ring a few days ago. On controller.

    The survivors knew how to turn slightly to the left and hug corners.

    Needless to say, it saw no value.

    Yeah it's pretty hard to do man. I used to hate the blight because I was a controller user but now hes pretty much my favourite killer

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I used the Alchemit Ring a few days ago. On controller.

    The survivors knew how to turn slightly to the left and hug corners.

    Needless to say, it saw no value.

    I felt that 😢

    Discover the coolest #Peeposad #sad #peepo #green #cry stickers