I was one point away from finally getting my Oni adept

Apparently, the game thought I was camping so I received a -1 penalty for being too close to a hooked survivor.

*Visible frustration

Btw, I have been trying to get this achievement for over 15+ games now.

UPDATE: IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN ARE YOU JOKING!?! "-1 proximity to hooked survivor" my butt.

Comments

  • Just run top knot the game will win itself tbh

  • Untitled Image Untitled Image

    This was me trying for my Trapper adept, so I feel that pain.

  • I tried gettin adept billy like a couple weeks ago and i would've gotten it if one of the survivors didnt kill themselves on second hook....

    That was my best game in a while and i still didn't get it because of a survivors choice. Adepts need to be fixed man.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Just run top knot the game will win itself tbh

    I have run it 4 other times, still didn't get it.

  • @Yords said:

    Apparently, the game thought I was camping so I received a -1 penalty for being too close to a hooked survivor.

    *Visible frustration

    Btw, I have been trying to get this achievement for over 15+ games now.

    UPDATE: IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN ARE YOU JOKING!?! "-1 proximity to hooked survivor" my butt.

    You're suppose to leave the map for 5 minutes after each hook, duh. Dirty camper.