Is there a cosmetic competition this year?
I have heard, not sure if I am blind if it's here, help please?
I have heard, not sure if I am blind if it's here, help please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes there is one going on currently, you can enter by following the links given in this tweet: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1372959920400826372?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ADeadByBHVR&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.deadbydaylight.com%2Fen%2Fdiscussion%2F237405%2Fis-there-a-cosmetic-competition-this-year
They put links for it on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1372959922133028867
Survivor Outfit
Killer Outfit
Survivor Charm
Killer Charm
But i am not on twitter is it happening via this dbd forum as always?
These should work.
Yah I dont use twitter either so I was late to hear about it :( Wish they kept it on the forums. I enjoy seeing all the submissions!