Unwanted add ons
Killers and survivors should be able to scrap their offerings/addons for a small amount of bp. I’m tired of see my 89 ebony Mori’s taking up space on my doc.
Killers and survivors should be able to scrap their offerings/addons for a small amount of bp. I’m tired of see my 89 ebony Mori’s taking up space on my doc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh... moris is not the example I would have used. I'm thinking more along the lines of Rickety Chain, Speed Limiter, Padded Jaws, etc. Most people don't want to play with those add-ons, and feel cheated when the bloodweb forces them to spend 3000-4000 bp each on those add-ons.
It would be a great idea, there are so many useless things that I will never use