Has blood been changed?
Colourblind player here. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen blood in this game (ok maybe 2 hands).
This past week or few weeks I realize I've been noticing it everywhere. Big glorious blobs of it on every floor. Does it look easier to see to anyone else?
At first I thought maybe it's the new maps, there's more open ground and less grass but it seems the same on older maps too.
Please don't revert it
Comments
I'm noticing it looks a bit shinier...
My view on blood as been screwed since I started to main Twins. I’m still getting use to blood being bright as a flame or black as a shadow.
Only maps I really make use of it on is Hawkins and the game
I personally think a lot has to do with how awful the ground looks on reworked maps. Having it so barren allows the blood to be more noticeable.