Why is it so hard to join a non crossplay match?
idk im joining survivor faster now but killer ? I could wait ages to join in a game ... what for?
i did join a game but it gave me the disconnected message even tho we didnt start up the match and the ping was fine or some....
is it because there are low games on non crossplay sessions or what ?
edit : turns out the reason why im getting matches really late it’s because i was playing the ps5 version 🤦♂️ but why tho ? Ps4 and ps5 should play with eachother like come on ...
i switched to the ps4 version and i got faster queues
Comments
I never have problems finding matches with Crossplay off.
I'm on Xbox NA and Survivor queue's are about 5 minutes and Killer is instant.
Because it's trying to match you with four other players in your region, of similar rank, are searching for a match at the same time, who all also have crossplay off.
Not a lot of people turn crossplay off, so it's natural that it will take longer to find a compatible game under the parameters I listed.
Weird . Im on PlayStation and don’t know whats going on .
Significantly fewer games for sure. You're not only restricting the pool of players to your own platform, but it also restricts it to other players that have cross-play off as well
All Xbox families should be matched together with crossplay off, but at least Xbox Series X doesn't.
All Play Station families should be matched together with crossplay off, but at least PS5 doesn't.
Atm you're forced to activate crossplay on Series X and PS5 because the playerbase is so little.
I thought PSN was the same whether you're on PS4 or PS5? I'm on PS5 and I've played with PS4 players and they don't have the globe icon next to their name.
Same
I exp the opposite in a lobby of Xbox Players (they msg me) while i was on Series X with crossplay, they all had the globe icon.
That's why i asumed it's the same for PS4 and PS5. Wouldn't make much sense if that's not the case, right?