Entity takes 6?
You all ever have the entity take 6 items off of the blood Web at one time? How mad at me is this thing?
You all ever have the entity take 6 items off of the blood Web at one time? How mad at me is this thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is incredibly angry at you.
I have edited the level of anger onto a small donkey in hopes that it allows you to better visualise this visceral rage.
If all else fails you can always offer up the donkey to the Entity for temporary respite (and allow the Entity to have her first friend)
omg
That’s just bad management of the blood web to get that happen
Or, if you want 6 items taken, good
You are a legend sir!
True
Why would you NOT want six items taken?
I wish the damn thing would take TEN. The sooner I get through the web and on to the next one to cycle perks, the better.
I don't mind entity devour the blood web because most of items on it r garbages and cost blood points . I make entity devour more items on purpose to get the next blood web quicker, which allows me get the real useful items with less cost
Entity, increasing the very short bloodweb grind since 2016. Wait a minute..