Sabotaging Teammates

Has anyone else experienced this type of teammate? Why do they do this? They aren’t going to escape either when they pull this kind of crap. Just had a match where a Claudette constantly vaulted and got into lockers repeatedly around me while I was working on gen, trying to get the killer to come to us. I ran and she got downed and hooked. I wasnt going to save her but of course the others did. Then she would miss skill checks( I’m betting on purpose) and running her teammates chances further. None of us escaped and we could have if it wasn’t for this traitor teammate. Can we not punish these kind of players? Has anyone else come across this? What are your stories?

Comments

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    Has anyone else experienced this type of teammate? Why do they do this? They aren’t going to escape either when they pull this kind of crap. Just had a match where a Claudette constantly vaulted and got into lockers repeatedly around me while I was working on gen, trying to get the killer to come to us. I ran and she got downed and hooked. I wasnt going to save her but of course the others did. Then she would miss skill checks( I’m betting on purpose) and running her teammates chances further. None of us escaped and we could have if it wasn’t for this traitor teammate. Can we not punish these kind of players? Has anyone else come across this? What are your stories?

    It happens a lot to me in my recent matches, I don’t know why...maybe it’s some sort of a mad for nerfing all these perks like DS, OoO etc.

    or it’s a killer main who wants to #%^* on survivors.

  • I think it's really just a very scummy way to derank. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still fairly new to the game), but you're able to report those people for unsportsmanlike behavior in the post game screen, are you not? Is it ineffective?

  • This happened to me today, with the teammate being a Claudette. could be the same person ruining everyone's experiences.

  • I've noticed every match there's atleast one random that spends the match just ruining it for the others by leading killer to teammates, unsafe unhooking, not helping on gens, etc. Feels like since the issues from the mid-chapter patch it's increased from occasional match to every single match has just terrible teammate. It's made me play less than I was. I used to play tons of solo survivor but because of bad teammates I've been sticking to swf with one other when I play. Because of the amount of just terrible teammates I've told my swf teammate I'll put up with 3 matches of bad teammates, after that I'm moving on to another game - there's so many other games out there that I don't see point in wasting time playing with randoms that just aren't fun to play with.

  • @syain said:

    I think it's really just a very scummy way to derank. Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm still fairly new to the game), but you're able to report those people for unsportsmanlike behavior in the post game screen, are you not? Is it ineffective?

    Reporting won’t work and I doubt they will do something against the player for that.