List some of your favorite positive community moments!

I think in light of certain thread posts of Negativity its time to look at some Positivity. Honestly i like this community in general mostly, its always fun to hang out and just have healthy debates with people where they each bring good view points. Saw some amazing fan concepts like the alien fanmade gameplay and lobby screen and a new survivor campfire match lobby screen on twitter and reddit. Honestly some of moments from here are the funny forum posts like @GoodBoyKaru posting the one thread that just had a bunch of cow pictures. Other moments are healthy debates that I've had with other forum posters. The best though is when the community unites under a specific goal like the UI and both sides work together to make it better for everyone. And i think my favorite reddit moments are looking at the fanmade creations. What are your favorite moments from this community outside of the game?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This thread has surprisingly not gotten any negativity

    It would be a real shame if i ruined it >:)

  • Actually I had my best outside of the game moments when I visited cosplay conventions. The people there who are fellow dbd players and cosplayers were all good sports and very supporting to each other.

    Some examples:

    • T-Posing with other Legion Cosplayers to assert dominance was funny as hell
    • getting a big hug from a Piggy because I was a cute Dwight (???)


    And I enjoy the funny and interesting discussions here.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2051605#Comment_2051605

    I really really hope it will get better for you.I don't see you here too often but i appreciate your positive and wholesome energy in your posts.

    Stay the way you are :)

    Thank you so much for the support and kindness means so much I can't express how much it means. 🐷💖

  • @GeneralV said:

    Honestly? Interacting with other players is always a good and positive experience. Throughout the years of playing DBD, I've met countless good sports and friendly players and we've always shared a nice chat here and there.

    And, of course, how can I forget my fellow Forum members? People like @TheGannMan, @GoodBoyKaru, @Darkskies, @RiskyKara, among many others, always make my day better. They are friends. Real friends.

    I love this community. I love DBD.

    Heyyy! Right back atcha baby!

1 2 ›