Would you give hatch if it would make your MMR worse?

I have no idea how the MMR will work. But lets say it would give you less points then a 4k, would you do it?

Would you give more hatch escapes or less then now? And why?

Would it be important for this decision whether you can see your MMR-rating or not?

I would still not slug for the 4k bc its boring for me. But if i wanted to reach a specific MMR-rating (as a challenge) i would slug.

Comments

  • I don't see why not. A person who's willing to give concessions as a killer is someone who isn't going to be a problem facing people a slightly lower 'skill level' than themselves.

  • I don't give hatch to players. Either the survivor finds it (good job) or I find it and close it. So eh.

  • I'll give hatch if I feel like that survivor got screwed by their team or I just can't be bothered to try and beat them there. If dominating a match only to lose MMR points because you gave hatch is a thing then I'd be worried about the system as a whole.

  • I would still give it as I won’t care what my MMR is.

  • Would not care about mmr

  • Most definitely. Wasn't there a guy who had a 2h+ wait time bcuz no one escaped against him? If I don't know where hatch is or the gates are way too far away from each other I'll just afk.

  • If they really beg and grovel, sure. Some things are worth ranking down for.

    And by some things, I mean a Bill crouch walking at you and staring you in the eyes.

    Never give a hatch to a Nea, though. It's like letting a vampire into your home. They'll T-bag, say gg ez, and then go do a DUI.

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    I don't give hatch to players. Either the survivor finds it (good job) or I find it and close it. So eh.

    But what about the baby Dweets?

  • yes. i don't want to encounter sweaty swf only with an oni.

  • ehhh depends, if i feel like the player had real trash teammates and they were really good, sure i'll let em live.

    either that or i give hatch to scoops ahoy steve who literally blows up a gen in front of me and slowly walks towards the basement.

  • honestly, it depends on who the last survivor is.

    if it's some toxic meta perk ######### that t-bagged. im slugging for the 4k

  • What happens if hatch escapes don't factor in?

  • I'll give hatch regardless. Why worry about MMR when it's hidden? There's no way to know if it affects your rating or not. So I'll just play as I normally would.

  • you mean as in doing it specifically to decrease my MMR? no

    I'll just play normally, and give hatch every now and again, because that's what I do.

  • why not? If one bad game won't destroy you one hatch won't either. It would make up for first hook suicide and dc games

  • As long as they were chill and not toxic I'll typically give hatch. The MMR component is irrelevant to me.

  • I would give hatch more because the last thing I want to do is be forced to play in the absolute steamroll fest that was my MMR experience with my main killers.

    Seriously, humility aside, I know I'm a good Plague. I know I'm a good Legion. But can I at least have a chance to win as anyone but Blight, Spirit or Nurse?