Nea's "bob wig" physics
Nea's bob wig cosmetic used to move when you moved (https://youtu.be/jUYx5S3MZpI?t=12 clear example here) was this accidental or on purpose?
Nea's bob wig cosmetic used to move when you moved (https://youtu.be/jUYx5S3MZpI?t=12 clear example here) was this accidental or on purpose?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that's how the old hair physics where and as they add more content they change some of the older cosmetics
I don't think it was an accident I think they just didn't want it anymore (if it was changed idk I don't own the hair)
a example you can see is Kates hair
when it was first released her hair was very messy and moved all over the place
but as they got better with hair they updated it to better resemble hair but in the prosses changed the physics of it making it move less
its just my theory on probably why the Nea hair moves less