new Patch PS4: here we go again
Awesome.... again error 8014. No connection to online services...Here we go again....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same here,typical for this company
Oh. Awesome. Has it been 6 months already. Time flys when you're having fun, i suppose...
It's 8014 again!
Nerf the patch
Does anybody actually know what the patch is supposed to fix? For some reason I can't find any information on it, neither in this site or in the game itself.
Edit: I was unable to start the game for some minutes after patching, but now it's working fine.
It may have been rewriting the back end of the program. They also said we would begin to get minor console patches to help with optimization. Maybe this is a first of many.
Oh yay. Can't go a couple of weeks without this happening.
Oh that's good news, I hope they're shadow working on FPS issues.
I'm wondering if we start seeing texture removed from some of the more notorious maps.