Some killers deserve teabags

Things never change.... I take a good maybe 1 month off of Dead By Daylight to try other games and it went well. I come back because I missed dead by daylight and needed a refreshment, 2nd game I get into it’s an oni who chases me the majority of the time then when he downs me, even though it costed him 3-4 gens decides to shake his head and beat me on hook like #########? I could understand if I taunted during chase or teabagged but I didn’t. It’s killers like this that deserve to get teabagged especially because it makes them look like an idiot at the end of the game. Same things go for survivors, don’t taunt first if you don’t wanna get beat on hook or head nodded. Rant over lol.

Comments

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    Things never change.... I take a good maybe 1 month off of Dead By Daylight to try other games and it went well. I come back because I missed dead by daylight and needed a refreshment, 2nd game I get into it’s an oni who chases me the majority of the time then when he downs me, even though it costed him 3-4 gens decides to shake his head and beat me on hook like #########? I could understand if I taunted during chase or teabagged but I didn’t. It’s killers like this that deserve to get teabagged especially because it makes them look like an idiot at the end of the game. Same things go for survivors, don’t taunt first if you don’t wanna get beat on hook or head nodded. Rant over lol.

    You are complaining because you ran the guy for most of the Generators? You need to get your priorities straight.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237068/some-killers-deserve-teabags

    You are complaining because you ran the guy for most of the Generators? You need to get your priorities straight.

    You clearly didn’t read the post.

  • And some killers deserve teabags with boiling water, milk and a mug.

    Here, take your drink. Playing killer is tough and we all need a break sometimes.

  • By the logic that some killers deserve BM, then some survivors also deserve BM.

    In which case you got what you deserved.

  • @horror_talesans1 said:

    if you came back your most likely in the lower ranks so killers will do that

    True. I got dropped to rank 9 lol

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    Things never change.... I take a good maybe 1 month off of Dead By Daylight to try other games and it went well. I come back because I missed dead by daylight and needed a refreshment, 2nd game I get into it’s an oni who chases me the majority of the time then when he downs me, even though it costed him 3-4 gens decides to shake his head and beat me on hook like #########? I could understand if I taunted during chase or teabagged but I didn’t. It’s killers like this that deserve to get teabagged especially because it makes them look like an idiot at the end of the game. Same things go for survivors, don’t taunt first if you don’t wanna get beat on hook or head nodded. Rant over lol.

    Killer was probably taking out his frustration of losing the match on you cause you just happen to get caught. People that do this need to take a break from the game and come back later.

  • I did read the post. I just don't understand your mindset. You effectively won the game by yourself by wasting the Killers time. That alone is worth a smile. The Killer whacking you on the hook is bad manners and poor sportsmanship, but why would you sink to the same level? You already got the ultimate victory, as evidenced by his poor behavior. Simply being a good sport, playing hard, and winning is the best way to deal with bad manners.

    If you need to vent with a rant, by all means, but don't expect all of us to agree with you advocating even MORE bad manners in the process.

  • If you ran the killer for a lengthy amount of time and they shake their head at you, you've won the game. No reason to get heated.