Cheat??? Someone help me please.

I just played as survivor vs. Hag. About 5 mins and 4 gens into the match i was hit for the first time, downed and moried. All on my first hit? Is this even possible? They moried every teammate. Any input would be great so i understand. Thank you community.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @nomie_norris said:

    I just played as survivor vs. Hag. About 5 mins and 4 gens into the match i was hit for the first time, downed and moried. All on my first hit? Is this even possible? They moried every teammate. Any input would be great so i understand. Thank you community.

    Sounds like Devour Hope to me my friend.

  • Devour Hope was active? I don't remember the detail of the perk, but it should allow the Killer to use their mori. Also, when Devour is active, it's a one-shot.

  • @nomie_norris said:

    I just played as survivor vs. Hag. About 5 mins and 4 gens into the match i was hit for the first time, downed and moried. All on my first hit? Is this even possible? They moried every teammate. Any input would be great so i understand. Thank you community.

    One of my friends told me the same thing last week its just a glitch. And sorry that happened one hook moris was the worst and the fact that moris are still doing that is an issue.

  • Yeah, they had devour hope. Dont remember how many hooks, probably 5. I didnt realize you could 1 hit down someone and kill them even with it active. So devour hope can technically kill a whole team in 9 hits?

  • Yeah, they had devour hope. Dont remember how many hooks, probably 5. I didnt realize you could 1 hit down someone and kill them even with it active. So devour hope can technically kill a whole team in 9 hits? Pardon any ignorance on my part

  • @nomie_norris said:

    I just played as survivor vs. Hag. About 5 mins and 4 gens into the match i was hit for the first time, downed and moried. All on my first hit? Is this even possible? They moried every teammate. Any input would be great so i understand. Thank you community.

    you got hit with devour hope

  • @nomie_norris said:

    Yeah, they had devour hope. Dont remember how many hooks, probably 5. I didnt realize you could 1 hit down someone and kill them even with it active. So devour hope can technically kill a whole team in 9 hits?

    14 hits with M1.

    10 hits to down 5 survivors twice.

    4 hits to down each survivor once.

  • Ok, cool guys. Ty for the input, not trying to be a salty survivor. It just didnt seem right. Maybe i shouldnt pick up a slugged survivor anymore, i did that a lot that game.

    And thank you for not verbally eviscerating me for not understanding. Hugs yall

  • As this isn't a cheat and the mystery has been solved, I'll close this thread here.