New HUD placement makes it hard to track Leatherface/Shapes power in tense moments
I've made it pretty abundantly clear that I'm no fan of this new hud and am still hoping we get a toggle back to the old in the future.
The Portraits moving was a nice change but one big problem still remains.
The power icon, has been moved to lower in the corner and the power meter for killers that have one is a darker red, causing it to be further out of the way of the center of the screen where players are usually looking and also blends into some map elements. It is larger now, but those other elements combined make it feel really bad.
This makes it incredibly difficult to judge Leatherfaces remaining charges or to 99% Micheals evil within in tense moments.
I hope that you consider moving it to back where it used to be as this change was extremely unnecessary and is actively making me less inclined to play meter based killers. Thank for reading.
Comments