Give Moris a post game BP bonus of 25% for each survivor mori'd
Ie. An ebony would have a chance of functioning as a pudding giving 100% post game bonus.
Would make them much more appealing imo
Ie. An ebony would have a chance of functioning as a pudding giving 100% post game bonus.
Would make them much more appealing imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that sounds fine. Your giving up barbecue pop and other perks so I’d be fine with it
Why not just run BBQ?
Why not both?
Well, that would be the fear, wouldn't it? You play both, get massive points and the possibility of an increase in tunneling to achieve the mori. I know not for everyone, but I have seen many use the Mori as incentive to tunnel a guy off the hook. I like BBQ because it incentives leaving the hook and chasing a different survivor.
Given the cost of them, I think this would be cool, as they have very limited practical use now. 7000BP for an animation seems a bit rough.
Fair point