Training Area proposal
Hey there, I would really love to see some sort of training Area where you can practice your skills (e.g. a target range for the ranged killers or bots [both killer and survivor side] - this would make getting back into the game after a break a lot easier and would remove the risk of deranking.
Of course you wouldn't be able to earn any bloodpoints etc in that training Area.
Comments
Yes, sad to say that I'm rank 8 solo survivor and still don't know how to look behind me in a chase. ๐
I think that just about sums up everything...
But yeah, a training area would be awesome (I've tried the tutorial as a practice area, but it's just not the same).
I agree. It wouldn't be as useful as practice with human beings, but something really, really basic could still go a long way for players who don't have a friend willing to set up a KYF lobby to practice in.
I would love love to be able to learn the layout of maps and be able to spawn survivors in order to learn audio cues and stuff.
It'd be nice to run around as survivor in a training area too tbh.
I need help with my killers. They are: Pig, Legion, Deathslinger, Huntress, Spirit and maybe Plague. I'm tired of toxic behavior and I want kind help. My account is easy to find.