Lucky break regeneration?
I had a stealthy build with lucky break and i used it like 1/4. after a locker heal the next time lucky break activated it was 1/8 consumed. Does that mean lucky break got buffed?
I had a stealthy build with lucky break and i used it like 1/4. after a locker heal the next time lucky break activated it was 1/8 consumed. Does that mean lucky break got buffed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope so ! I hate that if you don't find someone to heal you your perk is gone for the whole game, it's not even an OP perk ahah
I think the Timer was bugged, but it was just a visual bug and the effect does not stay once the initial time is down..
darn :(