Is this a glitch or a intentional mechanic
Ok 4 times in a row now I’ve hit somone with deathslingers spear seen it connect got the points and survivors are dead Harding off the spear how
Ok 4 times in a row now I’ve hit somone with deathslingers spear seen it connect got the points and survivors are dead Harding off the spear how
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's been in even since the PTB, it's probably to do with latency and therefore probably something out of their control for the most part.
Yer it’s annoying as hell multiple times I’ve got a definite down only for somone to pretty much go nope despite it connecting
Range attacks in this game are janky as hell sometimes. Huntress has the opposite issue where you'll get hit even if the hatchet wiffs by you visually.
That one I’ve experienced on both sides both fun and not fun
Yeah, that's just a thing that happens due to desync. The survivors machine already qued up the Dead Hard, your machine qued up the Redeemer shot, both get executed at the same time but the Dead Hard takes priority.
They need to swap that lol dh should not negate a spear in the back