QoL change for bubba
You know that noise chainsaws make when they start to saw wood but just barely scrape it? There should be a feature that does that for bubba so we can easily tell how close we can hug certain objects.
Unless it already does, there is that random high pitched noise for him already, assuming it is what I mentioned.
Comments
That's pretty much the only thing that seperates a good Leatherface from a bad one though.
He's fine the way he his.
That would be fine by me.
That "random" high pitched noise can mean one of two things depending on which high pitched noise you mean. It either means that you've used your final charge, or that all charges have been regained
I swear,crappy object hitboxes on the reworked maps is one of the main reasons why i don't enjoy bubba as much as i used to
Looking at you Autohaven >:(
Ah, thanks for clarifying.
I've now edited my comment so it makes an actual modicum of sense, be nice to me it's really early