Running from gens when a killer approached was apparently needing a nerf for some, which was the weirdest complaint I've ever read. In other news, a few people object to cow pics; Sluzzy posts are legitimately entertaining and there was the most adorable picture of a mole on a post somewhere!
Running from gens when a killer approached was apparently needing a nerf for some, which was the weirdest complaint I've ever read. In other news, a few people object to cow pics; Sluzzy posts are legitimately entertaining and there was the most adorable picture of a mole on a post somewhere!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not much, you could probably come back in and see the same things.
I went to GD and first post I saw was about genrushing.
I'm not surprised in the slightest.
Literally nothing.
Running from gens when a killer approached was apparently needing a nerf for some, which was the weirdest complaint I've ever read. In other news, a few people object to cow pics; Sluzzy posts are legitimately entertaining and there was the most adorable picture of a mole on a post somewhere!
Oh that guy? One of the top 10 survivors in DbD?
BIG /s
Dude same here. I've got some of the old "haha" react badges too. I'm a damn boomer LOL
Nothing basically, same old nerf NoeD posts