Frustration is...

When I play killer and down someone going for a save:

*Hooked survivors are saved by a ghost even though I downed the person saving them first


When I play survivor and try to unhook:

*Unhook bar is full and I am grabbed somehow


It is sad to see :( and yes I know it isn't a good idea to save in front of the killer, but sometimes I just mess up.

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    When I play killer and down someone going for a save:

    *Hooked survivors are saved by a ghost even though I downed the person saving them first

    When I play survivor and try to unhook:

    *Unhook bar is full and I am grabbed somehow

    It is sad to see :( and yes I know it isn't a good idea to save in front of the killer, but sometimes I just mess up.

    Yes the new ghost unhook is something that has to be fixed, same with the full unhook bar.

  • @REL1_C said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/236821/frustration-is

    Yes the new ghost unhook is something that has to be fixed, same with the full unhook bar.

    Pretty sure both things are latency related.

    Still annoying though >:(