I had a few games where it seemed like my Devout was a little lower than it should have been. However this last game was obvious enough so that I felt like I needed to post. I got 4 kills with 11 unique hooks and ended up with a Silver Emblem.
One thing I should maybe mention that shouldn't have mattered but might... I don't remember how many exactly but a fairly large percent of my hooks ended up being on one particular hook. The survivors kept going down near a particular Gen, so the nearest hook got quite a workout.
Seeing as 10+ hooks is a minimum of 2 kills, I would suspect that in those games you should have gotten iridescent Devout instead of gold.
If I remember correctly below 10 was silver, and I got one iridescent but it was 12 and no one killed themselves on hook and everyone was saved before each hook stage passed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did anyone disconnect in that match?
Nope, no disconnects.
Try lerys institute, The Game map, Hawkins laboratory, Yamaoka or coldwind farm, on these maps I had gold devout with 10+ hooks
Seeing as 10+ hooks is a minimum of 2 kills, I would suspect that in those games you should have gotten iridescent Devout instead of gold.
Trying to figure out what could have happened...what map was it on, and was the basement used?
Azarov's Resting Place.
Basement was not used. I ended up spending 90% of the match on the side of it without the basement.
Thank you for the extra information @FFirebrandd
No problem.
One thing I should maybe mention that shouldn't have mattered but might... I don't remember how many exactly but a fairly large percent of my hooks ended up being on one particular hook. The survivors kept going down near a particular Gen, so the nearest hook got quite a workout.
If I remember correctly below 10 was silver, and I got one iridescent but it was 12 and no one killed themselves on hook and everyone was saved before each hook stage passed.